Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh, What is Man.

That you are mindful of him, Oh God.

Well, it's like this. Once you're in choir, there really is no point in attempting to get any other song but a choir song stuck in your head. I am currently editing a music video for my youtube account that me and my roommates made, so I'm lucky enough at the moment to have that one stuck in my head for the time being. But tomorrow, I will no doubt wake up singing "Eeeevery time I feeel the spirit moooving in my heart, I will praaaayy..."

Not that that's a bad thing. Probably the best way to start a day. Much better than hearing a man's voice narrate your life...THAT was a weird morning. "And then she realized that 9:44 was the perfect time to get up. And up she got." Hmm, probably best not to really get into that.

I. WANT. TO. TAKE. PICTURES. I need a new lens. Why haven't I purchased one yet? I spend my money on many other superfluous items when I get in my materialistic moods (yes, unacceptable indeed), but not a lens, a beautiful Canon-crafted lens with which to capture moment after moment of my life. A rather lovely life, if I do say so myself. I enjoy it and I want to remember it, incase my life becomes exceedingly dull from any given point on. I talked to quite a few people I know that are photography masters/beasts/machines around here at CBU and they've guided me towards multiple options of purchasing the lens I need, now I just need some money...

Also, I have to be honest. When people follow me on Twitter, I feel kind of special. Like random people actually want to know what I do with my day. Hmmph. However, I do NOT feel special when I am unable to tweet from my phone. I just don't understand. There simple steps to be able to do this, why doesn't it work for me? So every time I tell twitter what I'm up to, it has to be me sitting at my desk AT my computer, for pete's sake. Sweet baby james. 

Here's another thing. I haven't been sick in the LONGEST TIME! Okay, not that I want to be sick, but I've forgotten how it's felt and...that's strange to me. Maybe I am a little off at this time of the morning and wish to really be sick in the near future, I kind of..... MISS it. Wow, I really need some sleep. 
I leave you with this--- God is very faithful and just. Two of the countless ways He is the greatest of all greats, to say the very most incomplete least. He proves Himself to be everything He says He is every morning I open my eyes yet again. Maybe that's why I wake up singing.

No comments: