Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All I Have To Do Is Run My Mouth Off.


I wanna go on a trip. 
I want to leave here even for just a day or two and drive with adventurous intentions.
I want it to be a multitude of us, all with the same goal. Even if that goal is unbeknownst to us.
I would watch the world from inside like a 2 a.m. chinatown bus passenger. 
I would take pictures of all the everything's and nothing's so we may remember it all.



Also, that book up there is Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer. I am about to start reading it again, its that good. I just feel like I didn't get everything out of it that I should have the first time around. 
When I'm done, I'm definitely planning to contribute to the WeMissReadingRainbow channel on YouTube and make my own book review. :)

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Let's go...I'm ready.