Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seared in the Fire of Something New.

I haven't blogged with quite as much passion as I used to in recent fortnights. My reasons for this are vague and unimportant. The fact of the matter is that I don't wish to waste time in stating all of these reasons when I could very well speak plainly and move beyond. 
Also, I did indeed see the film "The Duchess" tonight, and Keira Knightly does tend to get into my head, at which point my words are more hers than mine. This happens all the time, so stop your thinking that this is any extraordinary occurrence. Excuse me while I make myself sound stupid again...

Alrighty. So here's the deal, comrades. I have to write a blog for my Yearbook Midterm. Not just any blog, a blog about something I ACTUALLY LIKE. Not that I am entirely lacking in the hobbies and interests department... It's quite the opposite. I love so many things, and hardly have a focus to speak of. I don't do just any one thing all the time, and much less do it to perfection or excellence. I do all kinds of things so how am I to pick? Well, eff. Let's just say it's going to take a lot of blog hopping and scribbling in my new molesk--- HOLY CRAP.

I definitely forgot to mention that I just started Moleskine #2. This is a monumental occasion in my life... and I'm already on page 15 or something, bro. I filled up a multitude of pages whilst interviewing Erin McDermott tonight at dinner (for my profile pages in the yearbook.) I'm hoping to get at least one finished per year, each starting sometime in October. I finished the first one only a couple weeks early and that's probably only because there were a few times I had to tear a page or two out.. Sshhh. 

Hmm.. maybe I could blog about moleskines? Or.. something.. like keeping a journal? But that might be ever so slightly redundant. Journaling about journaling? But it's so much more than that. I don't know, this required much contemplation. All of which I definitely cannot do tonight since I am well on my way to one of those headaches you get from staring at a computer screen for too long AND I still have to read more Midnight Sun. 

P.S. for anyone reading this: Thank you. I love you. Goodnight.

No comments: