Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh, Lost.

This is a draft I never finished but think I should still let out, share it with the world.
Sorry I never got around to talking about the things I wanted to talk about. hahaha
still. its.. something? Right?


"You know, there is FAR too much to talk about.

I mean, really. I hardly know how to cover it all. But I will, one by one, I will update. I need this more than anyone else does. Here what I plan on covering tonight:
Summer school, Finals, art show, Twilight!, breaking dawn premiere, New York..., lost, cleaning house, Apples, nora, bdsw, vintage clothes, no T.V., why i lose things, iMixes, fingernails, mixtapes, books, whatever else pops into my head. (but not in that order.)

Okay so seriously. I am a little sad that summer school is over. Its never because of the school part, the homework, the tests. No thank you. But having that watercolors class was really fun! I like people, I like being around them, knowing them, no matter what kind of person they are. And even though the watercolors/oil painting class crowd was different that my usual, I still really liked being around them. Especially in the last few classes, we all got so close! It always happens that way. WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN THAT WAYYY!!! It does. You know it.
And I'm a little flustered about my finals, they were pretty dang hard. I know I got a C on my geology final, which.. is NOT what I thought I would get. I knew like every question on there but.. that just goes to show just how much I think I know. 

The art show was really good, we all had so much fun just hanging out waiting for people to get there. For the first few hours, hardly anyone came at all. We all just sat around eating pizza and drinking soda and taking pictures and sharing music, and then BAM! A sudden influx of people around 4 just shocked us all and the room was full before we could say, "hey nice wash!" (watercolor class joke. weird that I even have one of those.) Marybeth and her Momma came to see everything we've all been working on these long six weeks of summer and Claire's parents stopped by too. I went up to my sketches and pushed the corner back onto the tape on the matting and a man behind me gasped in horror and said, "I HOPE that is your piece!" I just walked away not realizing what just happened and then almost died laughing on the other side of the wall. I was so tempted to walk back in there and touch the crap out of it, but I didn't. Regrets.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
I LOVE STEPHENIE MEYERS. I love twilight, new moon, eclipse. I love edward, bella, jacob, alice, charlie, jasper, every one of them. I cannot believe that I have lasted this far in waiting for the next book to come out. Breaking dawn. Only one more week from today, and I will have it in my hands! I'm not reading it right away, I am waiting until Courtney gets back from Europe to do so. I told her I would since she has to wait too, and SHE is the reason I am reading this right now. And alisha's reason, marybeth's reason, courtney gruba's reason, goodness gracious! So I will wait because I said I would! I am hopefully going to the premiere in palm desert, thats the plan. Although I don't know who I am going with yet, I am GOING! 
I think these books are unbelievably good. Not like the best books of all time, I have read many an amazing book. But they are well written and its not hard for them to get into your head. I also don't think they are for everyone, for some it is hard to read about vampires. I mean, right off the bat people tend to shy away from that word. But its not like that at all. I do think everyone should give them a try, just to see what I am talking about. Its not about vampires, werewolves, no. Its about a boy named Edward and a girl named Bella. Read them. Unless you're too scared... !!

So right now, I could be in New York City. Yep. With Courtney and Steffanie, sleeping maybe not so soundly because of all the excitement pulsing through me. But I am not. I couldn't afford it after all thanks to summer school not allowing me to get a job and my grandparents not being able to loan me money thanks to my uncle and mother who can't seem to ever grow the eff up. (Can I just say right now that my mother owes me big time? Not just for this, but this is the cherry on top of it all.) So instead, I woke up late and felt guilty about it. This being because when I asked my grandmother for the money, we ended up getting into an argument about what I do during the day--- well long story short, it ended up me trying to reason with her that what she was saying was nonsensical, but in the end still felt quite guilty."




...and thats all for now. Maybe I will eventually get around to telling you all about it..all.

No comments: