Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Must Deceive Them,

"...so as not to hurt them. And in that way...we honor them."
-Dwight K. Schrute.

I actually didn't intend to post starting with that quote. But that quote makes me happy, and why not start things out happily. It makes me happy for a number of reasons, all of which I am grateful for at the moment, considering I just watched Big Fish and cried a great deal at the end. I actually forgot every single thing that happened in the movie, up until pressing play, except for a field of buttercups. I could see Ewan Mcgregor standing there, in my clouded memory, amidst thousands and that was enough for me to know I loved it and should buy it.

So I did and I cried. Its just so wonderfully written. I wish I could have written Big Fish, actually. I feel like I am Big Fish..
(WATCH IT. So I don't feel like a foo' for sayin that. Hahha)

Well, today was an all around very sad day. A blues day. Too bad I'm not really that fond of blues music. Its so close to country....I just. Cant. Maybe if I had that blues song from the Beatles, I'd be okay. Haha.
And now I feel really alone for some reason. Even though I am alone most of the hours in the day, especially the "wee hours" (there they are again.)  But I guess I just feel especially alone, then. I wish I had more family here at home. I mean, laughter, cooking, singing, running.. I like that idea of a big house. I hope I get to have one someday.

No comments: