Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two Thousand Nine


There are quite a number of things I wish to state as my new year's resolutions and straight up goals for the coming year. I have a lot of them.

1. read 50 books. 
2. lose weight (who doesn't.)
3. read a wikipedia entry or encyclopedia entry every day to learn something new
4. read a new work in the dictionary everyday
5. continue learning how to play the piano
6. make good grades
7. get photography published
8. illustrate a children's book
9. make a penpal
10. get a tattoo
11. driver's license
12. get a sweet job
13. do NOT cut hair
14. write a novel


This is all I can think of for now, but I have a lot of pondering ahead of me in the endless hours of nothingness over Christmas break. I can't wait. :D

2 comments:

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

what do you mean by number 11, driver's license? do you not have one? i totally don't either.

Liz said...

wow! i wish i had ambitions as amazing as yours! i may have to rework my list now! lol.