Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And While I'm At It.

So over the past year or so, I've been accumulating a number of things in my fave's folder. A list in particular of things I want to buy. I went through this list of sites, got rid of a bunch of things, and added a few.

So I decided to come here and post some of the things that I want. If I had the money...
Well, I'd give it away. I don't deserve these things. This is my materialistic fleshy worldly part of me talking. I gotta let it talk sometimes.. or it just might act.

1. This sweater is incredibly comfortable. I have one in brown already. :O
2. I LOVE Sunglasses. These in "wine" please.
3. I know, it's hand cream. Seriously, folks. You don't know until you try.
4. Because I like bunnies. And this just. Appeals to me for some reason. Also, roll over the image for a real happy guy.
5. I've been trying since summer of '07 to get me one of these shirts from Threadless.
6. Multiple people have shown me these saying that they remind them of me. How could they not.
7. Maybe not this one exactly, but something like it.
8. Mostly because the scroll ball on the mouse I have stopped working.
9. Eff wires and cords.
10. This dream I will make a reality, no matter how long it takes.
11. This dream... well. We'll see.
12. I want this, its genius. But I'd have to buy like ten of them. -_-
13. This is awesome because I don't really like more cake than a cupcake's size at one time. And its perdy.
14. Why don't I own this??
15. Like I said.. love sunglasses.
16. FINALLY. One that doesn't look all shiny, silver, and azn. I need vintage, I need vintage.
17. This. Is. Beautiful. If they use cameras in heaven, they use these.
18. Haven't really been into scarves lately, but this one can bring me back. :D
19. Planning ahead, really. This looks marvelous.
20. Wow. Can you say Eddie Scissorhands?
21. I'll need that above for THIS.


A girl can dream.

That's all for now, I could probably go on forever. Internet shopping and I are past lovers.

No comments: