Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The World's First Twitter.

Myspace bulletins. People said everything in those.

I just posted one. Here is what it said (since none of you actually read those much less have myspace accounts.)

"wow, i haven't posted a bulletin in a long time.
The world's first tweet. Here I am myspace, those of you who are listening.

Thanks for sticking around, keeping this place alive.
I'm sad to see it dwindle so.

It just needs a new look. Not a new homepage layout. And complete redesign. So many ideas, such little power.
At least bulletins don't keep you to a 140 word minimum. I'm so used to abbreviating things these days. Sheesh.
That would have been like 3 or 4 tweets. This feels like Christmas or something!

Or not. Anyways, I still check you everyday, myspace.
I shall not forget you and the role you played in my high school years.
(Man, oh manowitz.)"

No comments: