Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not About School


So, I'm really going to try and not talk about school. Its not the only thing going on in my life.
From this point on, I am not going to bring it up and stress about it. (In this blog post, anyway.)

(Not gonna lie--after I finished typing that last sentence, I sat here for a good six minutes trying to figure out what to talk about. Sad.)

Well, I'm going on tour. Choir tour, but still. I get to travel around in buses, do crazy vocal warm-ups, sing in front of lots of people, eat junk food, and whatever else there is to do on a Baptist University's choir tour. Which isn't much. But I'm extremely excited to go. I KNOW. Me. The girl all year who has been grumbling before each concert, the girl who dropped OUT of choir last year, the girl who wants to throw her choir shoes into the flaming mouth of a shoe-eating dragon. Yes, here I am, proclaiming loud and clear that I am excited for TOUR! Feels good to say it. Not that I've changed my mind about the shoe thing...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind leaving in approximately right now. However, I'm not completely ready, shopping list wise. I still need (Oh, boy, list time!):
- Sham./Conditioner (small bottles, economy size is prohibited.)
- A water bottle (one of the refillable kinds.)
- Tights. Because classy ladies wear tights.
- Hair dye (touch up before we leave.)
- Bleach (yep.)
- tweezers!
- snacks for the bus
- febreze
- Gosmile shiz
- mascara
- seriously good toothpaste. :D
- This FANTASTIC Journal Bible. It's in the CBU bookstore, but it's cheaper here.
- clothes!

And I did need a purse of some kind that is large enough to carry things I need as a "carry-on" of sorts, but that isn't a legitimate weekend bag. Also, the one I use right now gets hooked on my clothes all the time. Its annoying and I can't have it hook on my dress over tour and rip it. I just.. can't take that chance. So I bought this!
And a few more online shopping carts are waiting for me to push their check-out buttons. I just need to wait for the $$$ to be graciously given to me by my grandparents. What would I do without them.

Well, not this, because they bought me this computer.

And now I am off to make posters with Courtney and put them on Steffanie's car! It's her last night working at Barnes and Noble and we're the celebratin' type.

No comments: