Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Go Nowhere.


Therefore, I've got to push myself somewhere. I can't technically "go" and then be "nowhere", so I must just not be "going". I'm slightly tired of the world and all of it's goings and since I am a part of the world, I
feel like I'm going. Lately I've felt like I would much rather stop and stare. I just want to watch people make their dreams a reality while mine sit on the back burner for a while and caramelize. I actually feel like I'm floating. Every emotion is like a gust of wind, blowing me this way and that and every now and then, I gently glide down and rest upon the tops of high-rises and old men's fancy top hats. I've got to get my feet back on the ground. And run. As fast as I can. Mark my words, I will survive. Not only will I confirm that with passing college this year and the next three (or four...), but I will make something of myself. A great something. A something worth talking about. Even if you don't. Right now I am eating a slice of humble pie, and I'm pretty sure I'm allergic. But someday, I will be able to have a humble-pie-free diet. 

No comments: