Sunday, April 27, 2008

Indeed, Your Heart.

"Any movie you can make fun of.. is a good movie. Automatically."

Just got back from watching a little bit of the movie Selena at Courtney's cottage with Steff. So good, reminds me of watching it with Marybeth as a kid. Our favorite part is still quite magical. When Selena's father, Abraham, asks her if she knows what is "in here", pointing to his chest, she replies with a high pitched squeak, "Your heart!" Its just.. yeah. See the movie if you haven't. Not the greatest film, but it happened. Its sad and horrifying. But heartwarming, still. 

On the way back to my dorms I got my daily verse emailed to me. 
"If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking."- James 1:5
And I did ask for it. 

Also! Saw the movie Baby Mama tonight too. SO GOOD. Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler should forevermore do movies together. 
That is all.

No comments: