Monday, April 14, 2008

My Brain Is Broken.

This research paper is literally killing me. I mean, honestly, I think it wants to jump out of the screen at me and rip my face off. Its kind of scary actually. And I think in this battle, the paper would win. I can hardly even imagine what its like for seniors right now having to write fifty page capstones (cough, courtney, cough.) I am not going to let this paper take me down with out a fight. So here's the plan. I am going to take a bubble bath and meditate over my outline for this motherf$%*)W(*#@((QW)... paper. And then I am going to come back in here and pound out as many pages as my little heart can handle. I will attempt to stay awake as I possible can. This is all that I can do. Wish me luck. The next time you hear from me, I will be far from this evil time in my life.

No comments: