Monday, April 21, 2008

Okay, Fine!

I have decided. 
Well, that in itself is something. But seriously, I have decided. I am going to make something of myself. More and more I am finding out things that I love to do. I desire to be determined and achieve things, all for the glory of God. I am actually opening my eyes to what is important in this life, and I want to do those things! I have an immense amount of worries in my life right now, so to empower me to push through them, I am setting goals. Not only goals, but figure out what to do with myself. And find a way to do it, no matter how outlandish. Starting here and now. The changes wont come immediately, I just have to let you know I am trying. I am finally trying.

(and also I wanted to say that I am really going to miss Liz this summer and in the fall. But this too shall pass.)

No comments: