Monday, April 28, 2008

Finishing the Race.

I am almost done with my freshmen year at Cal Baptist. 
I can hardly believe it. I have today (it's nighttime right now, but I am pulling an all-nighter so..), a presentation in English and turning my FINAL RESEARCH PAPER. And then tomorrow when I hand in all my art crap. Not crap. Okay, yeah crap. And then, thats IT. I am done. There is one thing that will always kill me, over and over again, for all of my days (I think.) And that thing is the impending fact that I am probably two days away from flunking out of college. Not probably, in my heart I believe it is already said and done. I guess we will see.
There is also one tiny glimmer of hope. If I have in fact flunked out of college, I can write a letter to appeal it, explaining the hell that I have been through this semester. Hopefully that will work. If not, I guess I will have a semester at IVC to look forward to. Oh Lord, please. Please....

So now I must get back to my homework, and hope that my brain stays alert enough for just a little bit longer. 

No comments: