Thursday, May 29, 2008

If You See It Then You Understand.


I am awake. I am very awake.

I am editing a video that MB and I made about a week ago... Yes, a week.

My editing skills are still pro. but this video is a very complicated one. It just doesnt flow, and I'm being anal about every second of footage. Well its just about done actually, I just keep making up reasons to edit more. 

Today, I saw my dog throw up. Twice. I guess playing fetch is just too hard on the little guy.

Also, I would just like to lay this out there. I miss high school. I miss every second of it (besides those few days during the dreaded SRP.) And I would also like to say that I love Brawley. Its alright for such a small town. It doesn't feel so small. I feel like I'm in the right place at the right time ALL the time when I'm home. It feels bigger here than it did in Riverside. Although the trek to Disneyland is more like a road trip now rather than a quick drive. I really like road trips, though.

AND. I found 35mm film. And I put it in my Yashica Camera. And I THINK I took pictures with it. I'm 85% sure. I'm just new at this. Hahha, I guess we'll see. 

AND. I was looking at this girl's myspace tonight, or lurking perhaps... 
A girl that this guy I used to like a lot is supposed to marry in a few years. I think it is called betrothed. Anyway, he is one stand up guy. He's amazing, actually. And I've met her once. I have to be honest, she's nothing to write home about. Sure, she takes fancy angled pictures with her sidekick, wears the right about of lip gloss, knows a lot of bro's from screamo bands, txts all effin' day, doesn't eat meat, wears big puffy sweaters with asian cartoons on them, probably likes gloomy bear, sells merch, and is BR00T4L. But she smokes and drinks...and parties. He doesn't do those things. He doesn't even like those things. She also has the highest pitched voice I/dogs have ever heard. Hmm, I dont even know if dogs CAN hear it. Maybe this is mean... Yeah, this is mean.

Sorry, he can do better. 


That's enoouuugh. (I think it should be spelled enughfe. Way fancier.)

No comments: