Friday, May 9, 2008

Puddle On The Floor.

There are few faces on this planet earth that literally melt me. Not even faces, just entire personalities. And yes, melting, in this situation, is a good thing. And I am unable to deny the fact that one of these souls is John Krasinski. I don't know what it is about him, or rather, I don't know what it isn't. But I just cant do it. I cant watch a movie preview, The Office, or look a Gap advertisement without feeling like I'm floating off the ground. I honestly wish on 11:11 most nights that I could maybe be friends with him someday. I mean, is that so much to ask? He seems like a pretty cool guy, as far as I can tell AND he makes me float. Hhahaha. Sounds crazy, but everyone keeps saying that this is "a small world, after all." Well then, these wishes must not be too far fetched, we're in pretty close proximity. Here he is. You might want to tie yourself down to your chair or glue your shoes to the floor.


AND! If you maybe wanna look at more pictures of John Krasinski hanging out with death cab on tour, check out this guy's photography page.

Now, I'm off to bed. I've have kind of a long day. I had a photoshoot tonight and I will share the photographs tomorrow. :)

No comments: