Monday, June 8, 2009

An abundance of things!

(found this one today at whatgoogleknows.com. Go if you know what's good for you. Google does.)

Okay, so seriously there is so much I could blog about right now.

I could list those things. But then. Well. I don't want to because it would ruin the surprise! Because I know all of you open my page and are like OH LORD WHAT! STOP THE GRAVY TRAIN, THIS SURPRISE WAS A DOOZY.

Is what you think. And feel. (I have the song "Electric Feel" by MGMT stuck in my head.)



A little fyi about me, I am a list maker. If you didn't know that already. Also, I am very similar to mitchell davis. MMITCHELLDAVISS. If you didn't know that already, too.

This will be one of those blogs where I say nothing in particular about anything, and therein lies the true essence of my thought process. Oh, what do they call it? Well, it's some really smart term. My friend Adam calls it "Verbal Diarrhea" however, I would not say that's what I do exactly. It's a stream of consciousness out loud. It's whats going on inside my head, thought after thought, in order, just eloquently phrased. I think it, I say it. I'm skilled and hardly even sound like a fool anymore. (not.) Its what I do best. (ha.)
(I tried googling it, okay.)



I'm probably going to stay up all night. Again. I do this a lot. But when it has nothing to do with Finalz WeEk, then I'm okay. (I still hate you finals week. But we'll see how things turn out in the fall when I kick your ass-looking face and I shake all your babies.)

(I'm not violent.)


No comments: