Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Near Future.

This is the first all-nighter of many this summer. Why I haven't been able to successfully make myself stay up all night yet in the month and some odd that I've been home is beyond me. (beyond everything.)
My ears are ringing with the sounds of everything sparkly, heavy, and melodic. Seriously, I think the combination of Adrian Martinez (well, by help of his blog) and 4AM is the secret to finding the best tunes in this world or the next and one after. I am in a jam band daze. And I've noticed that I'm slowly moving away from slower, more harmonized music like Fleet Foxes and Andrew Bird and turning towards the loud and delightful, feet-stomping music like The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, the Plasticines, the Sounds, and Razorlight. These and many more are just blowing my mind right now. Consider your(future)self educated about these and more; a playlist is coming soon.

Here I am, Brooklyn Wagner, and I've come to do what I do. Make a list.

"Things I am going to do in the near future."
1. Get second piercings in my ears.
2. Have a mother F&$*%7#@ tea party!
3. Not curse.
4. Learn how to make my grandmother's lasagna.
5. See the movie Harold and Maude.
6. Take my driver's test
7. See Away We Go <3
8. Buy me a pair of Skullcandy headphones.
9. Get some fabric (sewing adventures!)
10. Go to salvation mountain with courtney and WHOEVER else wants to come.
11. And, of course, pay a visit to Pondo. :)

I'm gonna work hard to make all these (and more) happen. Check ya's later, sugar tits.

1 comment:

Adrian Martinez said...

Saw your 77page tweet on my phone the other night. wondered if it could be me. Happy to help.

Love you Brooklyn.

Remember... keep it fresh, keep it forward, keep it BRWLY.