Monday, June 1, 2009

If I Could Say The F Word.


I totally would right now. Well, I mean I CAN say it, but I shouldn't.
Why does such a fun word that seems to just roll off the tongue and express the emotion so clearly, have to be so bad.

Don't worry. I know. I won't say it. It's bad.
BUT THIS ISN'T OMGZ LOLZ!
PEOPLE, SERUSLEE. WE HAVE A POSSIBLE POTUS 111 ON OUR HANDS. (Quote: Eagle Eye. See it, B*&$^.)
This picture made my night. Perhaps even my tomorrow. I found it whiles reading through the archives of the ever spirited Katy Perry. Go! Read! Here!
I never really thought I'd ever be a fan of Kitty. Not ever. But, I kind of like how she thinks. I feel like we'd have really good conversations. Also, I wish I was brave enough to have the style that she decides to have. Its insane and silly and incredible. That's what I think anyway.

Tonight, I downloaded some music. Its new, its good, go get it.
- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour and their EP "Around The Bend" (I actually heard about this from Katy Perry's blogstylings.)
- "Nighty Night (Strings Mix)" by Jenny Owen Youngs (Get "Led To The Sea" while you're at it.)
- "Turn to Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson (This is actually from the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Which just so happens to be the only episode I saw. Thank you murrbee.)
- "1234 (Van She Remix)" by Feist (I know this song is rather old, but you have to admit, a good remix can spice any ol' song up. Especially a Feist song.)
- "While We Go Dancing" by White Rabbits (yeah, you'll wish you were somewhere dancing to this.)
- "Come As You Were" by The Bird and the Bee
- "Toy Baby Grand" by Boy In Static
- "Harold T. Wilkins" by Fanfarlo (I like this name. I must meet someone named this.)
- "I Lust U" by Neon Neon (This is so. Just. Neon.)

Okay, you have your orders. Now go, dudes and gentleladies.

No comments: