Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleep, Go To Sleep

I promised myself that tonight I would get to bed at a reasonable time. Of course, compared to how I've been doing, a reasonable time might mean 3 in the morning.
Who knows. (Google knows.)

10 thoughts I had today in chronological order:
1. Did my mom really just bring me fish wrapped in bacon?
2. Yes, she did.
3. El Rincon's bean and cheese burrito reminds me of Sunshine.
4. My aunt Monique resembles the stray cat she hangs out with on the front porch.
5. Its difficult to make Lauren Tucker a mix CD.
6. Life is less joyful when you run out of toothpaste.
7. Am I still funny?
8. Why can't I go on living life happily even without eyeliner?
9. When everything else seems a little shabby, a cool summer night in the valley stands tall and proud.
10. Can I kill that cockroach with this hairspray?

P.S. that didn't work.

No comments: