Thursday, June 4, 2009

All the things that make you melt.

(Instax photos taken by Jennie May Lawson, from Jennie and Mark photography. Find more here! http://www.myspace.com/jennieandmarkphotography)


Today feels like a new day. I'm not entirely sure why. This may be due to the fact that I did not sleep a wink last night as I finished editing a 30 minute video for a couple of my friends for their economics class in high school. It took nearly three hours to process. And 15 minutes to burn. -_- Anything to help them graduate. (Sidenote: iMovie, you are a huge B word. HUGE.) Or maybe its because I had a rather large mug of coffee as soon as I woke up from the whole attempt at "catching up on sleep" thing this afternoon. However, as my best friend so wisely says, "There's no such thing as catching up on sleep." Really, there isn't. But there is sleep. Just at a different time. Or for a longer amount of time. Which I definitely accomplished, I think. Maybe the new day feeling is due to those two ibuprofen's my grandmother so graciously offered me today along with the coffee. I do know that this feeling is not because of the atrocious meal of hot cheeto's that I had last night. But I do know that for feeling like a new day, it's rather late in the day to even be saying this. Maybe tomorrow can be a new day, too.

Also, I'm thinking about breaking the house phone. I don't know who you are person calling from the ACLU and whoever it is trying to sell us insurance. Stop calling. We don't like you.

No comments: