Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cabbages and Kings.

I FEEL.

I feel like I should say something. Anything. But I don't know what to say.

Facts:
1. Indiana Jones is an amazing man. He survived a freakin' A-bomb by hiding in a fridge. I mean, really. Who beats that? Chuck Norris? NO. I've HEARD allllll these things about Chuck Norris' magical powers, his unbelievable strength, that he can throw the sun or something, that his tears cure cancer, and his stunning wind-mill kicks, but have yet to actually see them. Say what you will, I shall not be moved.

2. "You are summoned to appear for JURY SERVICE.." were the words printed on a paper inside of an official envelope I received in the mail today. My first Jury Duty. I've always wanted to do this, to see finally why people hate it so much. I figure I would love it. But I am unable to attend. For two reasons. #1 It is in Riverside. Enough said. #2 I was supposed to be there May, 27th. WTF. So my question is.. Is there a warrant out for my arrest? Wow, life just got so exciting and adventurous. If anyone asks, My name is Mildred Plotka.

3. Tonight was a good night. I didn't really think it would be to be honest. No, to be honest, I could say I wasn't looking forward to any plans tonight. Not the plans that were...planned. Anyway. But, after all was said and done and everyone went back to their own homes, I was a sad little bunnie (as murb would say.) The events of tonight were as follows: First, I get ready, then Courtney arrives at my front door, I open it, let her in, compliment her new Death Cab shirt with a shape on it that is either a boat or a building (I know, I know), we started to watch what I had edited so far of our video, Nora's Mom drops her off, she calls me to let her in, I do such things, then we start our video over, we laugh, we watch, Marybeth comes in through the unlocked front door, we all sit in the dark watching the rest of the video, we turn the lights on, play a little SL, I put in The Office, we watch some, I then put in Hot Rod, we don't really watch it, I laugh a lot at moments I catch of the movie, we decide to go out, murb suggests we play the game with the CD's that I made for her where you listen to the movies scores (or just songs from movies) and try to guess what movie it's from, they agree to it, we go around to murb's neighborhood because we need the cheat song list, I scream at the giant gorilla in the people's yard, no one else does, murb then says she desperately needs gas, she gets list, we head for Mann Co., after a couple wrong turns murb get's the gas tank on the right side where the pump is and starts to...pump...gas..., we leave, get in front of the Donut Shop, decide we don't really want it, start driving around town, murb gets a bug in her pants and scares people outside of rally's while frantically searching for the bug, we decide to get dinner/breakfast and name is Dast (similar to Dinch but at a differing time of day), we get through the line, a certain interesting girl gets out of her car to say to murb, see's me, makes a fool of herself because she doesnt want to, nora hides, we all laugh really loud, get our food, don't eat it at the park, head to murb's house to eat it, realize nora's sangmich isnt in the bag, go back and beg them to give it to us, they do with a few unrecognizable spanish words thrown in here and there, we eat in my room, we watch Teen Girl Squad!, a little more YouTube videos, nora doesnt like salad fingers, murb takes nora home, courtney stays while we plot our attack on some apples, we say goodbye when she leaves, I compliment her yet again, but this time on her Aquamarine-esque hair.

That is all. Of the night. Echehhehem.

4. Andrew Bravener from New Brunswick, *somewhere in Canada*. You have stolen the hearts of four teenage girls tonight. I being one of them. Why must your YouTube videos be so.. good?
Good? No, not good. Just charming. And I wish I knew you, I would we could make snacks together and jump on your trampoline all the day long in the forest that is your backyard. I dont know. WE LOVE YOU. Is that weird? I feel like that is so weird. I'm gonna go ahead and say that it is weird, but that I'm also alright with it. But don't worry, I'm not gonna rewrite a song just to say how hot I think you are...like that asian girl did. Big whoops, Keri Ann.

that is all.

P.S.'s and Things:
1. There is a needle sticking out of my lip. I've tested it and my whole is NOT CLOSED. Praise ya, Jesus.
2. I guess I did have some things to say after all.
3. Thanks Crort Gruba for bringing my phone back to me. I am awful at leaving my phone places.
4. Thank you, Adam P. for writing me that letter on the scrap of paper from your journal. I tucked it away in a book and when I wanted to read the book finally, the note fell out and pricked the top of my foot when it tumbled to the ground... perfect timing. :)
5. Sometime I secretly wish that a lot of people read this. Then I secretly un-wish it.

No comments: