Monday, June 9, 2008

Okay, Party, Bonus.


"Wayne's World, Wayne's World, Party Time, Excellent, Doodooloodoodoodoodooo!"

I am currently watching this while I get today's To-Do list done.
I was dreading today for some reason. Like today would be a difficult day or something. One of those emotions I couldn't control. But then I had a Fudge Graham Bar, the only thing I like from NutriSystem for lunch, and all those bad feelings disappeared in a poof of deliciousness.

Now for the list:
1. Vaccuum and clean in general. Dust shelves.
2. Call the "High Court" of Riverside about Jury Duty...
3. Find out where to send my film for development.
4. Finish the David Sedaris book.
5. Order new book off Amazon.
6. AA order?
7. Send Kaylee and Bill their card.
8. Write letters to: Hannah, Leah, Liz, Jamie, and Nikki.
9. Finishing Editing The Sparkle Time Show and "Maybe This Year"
10. Print and Fill out summer school forms.... AIOSUEOWIU(!U#!(@!)(**@!&@^
11. Clean shoes. (stepped in some mud...)

So far, that's it. I know there'll be more and I know I probably wont finish this.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the splendor of Wayne Cambell and Garth Algar.

No comments: