Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Want To Shoot Something.


I miss my cameraaa!
I went to target with courtney the other night to get a new memory card for it since THAT was broken, and looked my lens...and its bent. Bent so much that it cant focus. So, since there is not one soul around here who can fix it, I am getting a new one. That sounds good to me anyway, I'm just really impatient about waiting for it to get here and shiz. I miss taking pictures with it. I miss a lot of things. Thing I cant think about or my lungs seem to get smaller and allow trace amounts of life giving oxygen in.. That can't be good.

I am listening to Matt Costa and keep thinking to myself that I want to change it. And then I wonder why, because I love Matt Costa. And then I realize. It makes me think about those things I don't wanna think about for fear of suffocation and death. Matt "Costies" makes me think of school time and Liz and Ben and Courtney and Steffanie. The same sad song I've been singing for a while now. Sorry for being such a broken record...

I dont like summer school and wish to never do it again. Unless it's like my Watercolors class. That one is enjoyable. Especially with good ole Claire B. in there! Yesterday (meaning Thursday..), both of our art classes took a field trip and spent all day in San Diego going basically everywhere there is to go and seeing all the sights. We sketched things as we went along and I got some pretty dang good drawings done. Everyone said they really liked how I saw the world and that my sketched were really fun to look at (so says Mel Sparkles.) The most interesting part of it was how I realized that all of these people, every single one of them, besides Claire, I would have never ever known in life if it weren't for the curse of summer school at IVC. That just seemed so strange to me. I like the people though, they accept one and all types of people, no judgement...since I'm sure they've experienced enough of their own in life. Like mine. I'm so stupid sometimes.

And I would also like to leave you the link to Dick Blick's Art Store! The coolest Art store I have ever been in in my life! And in little Italy too, how much better could it be to get all kinds of art supplies and then have gelato right after? Well, Claire and I can confirm that it couldn't get better, and that no one should try. I will post pictures of my sketches later when I can take decent pictures of them. 
Tomorrow: 
-order new lens
-call Skip again
-call mother.....
-finish geology homework
-finish book
-Take film to Rite Aid for development
-transfer "arbortorium" sketch to watercolor paper
-attempt to use iMovie 6...
-Email Courtney W. back
-print out course syllabi to mail on monday. 

No comments: