Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Summertime Listenings.




So, as the days go by, more and more wonderfully summery music makes its way to my iTunes and dives right into my heart. (I could get cheesier, just ask.)
And since the last post of the perfect summer music, I have discovered yet another 29 songs that fit the bill! It was hard to narrow it down, since I like most music most of the time and to dub a song merely for summer is quite the task. But I did it. Applaud... NOW. Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind. And I also have to admit, this one might have a few more oldies than the last. We shall see.

Enjoy:

1. "I Hear Them All" by Old Crow Medicine Show
2. "All Around Me (Acoustic)" by Flyleaf
3. "We Rock" from the Camp Rock Soundtrack
4. "Pocketful Of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield
5. "Do The Panic"by Phantom Planet
6. "Horses" by Broken Social Scene
7. "Each New Day" by Rose Melberg
8. "Jump" by Van Halen
9. "Gobbledigook" by Sigur Ros
10. "Love Love Love" by The Mountain Goats
11. "Funny Little Frog" by Belle & Sebastian
12. "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg
13. "The Yellow Ones" by Pinback
14. "Fire" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
15. "Juke Box Hero" by Foreigner
16. "Your Song" by Elton John
17. "The Tide Is High" by Blondie
18. "Bicycle Race" by Queen
19. "One Clock" by Julia Nunes
20. "Solta o Frango" by Bonde Do Role
21. "Where There's Gold" by Dashboard Confessional (yes. I know.)
22. "Faces Going Places" by Jose Vanders (thanks nora!)
23. "Who's Gonna Know Your Name (666)" by Fembots
24. "Pursuit Of Happiness" by Nuno Bettencourt & Suze Demarchi
25. "You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile" by Peter Marshall
26. "Livin' In The Sunlight, Lovin' In The Moonlight" by Tiny Tim
27. "Creep" by TLC (I think I've liked this song since...forever)
28. "Goodbye Girls" by Broadcast
29. "My Beautiful Rescue" by This Providence

There you have it. Start Listening.
Oh! Yes, and if you don't have a Last.Fm account, I highly suggest you get one, and download the program. Opens your eyes to lots of new music and enables you to find others who like the crap you do. 

2 comments:

Courtney Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Watson said...

Here is the order of the thought process that I just experienced:
1) Hey, that's a CBU shirt.
2) Hey, that's a CBU Campus Day shirt.
3) Hey, those sunglasses look like mine.
4) Wait...that looks like the cottages...
5) Yeah, that's me.