Thursday, June 19, 2008

He's Treating Me Right.


Mates of State...
A Band. 
A Marriage.
A Legend.

These two crazzzayy folks have changed the way I hear music. Ever since I first heard them two summers ago thanks to my friend Timmy, no duo has quite come close to this one. I just can't imagine the beauty in being a part of a marriage that is so musical. I would love to have this kind of bond with my husband. To have our voices blend just so like theirs do. Thanks Timm.

My itunes hasn't seen this kind of Play Count since the dawn of the song "Maybe It's Maybelline" by Relient K many-a-year ago. Those days.. Oh. Those days. I think, within the last few days, the song "Blue and Gold Print" is up to a 99 count.. almost there.

And they have come out with their best album yet. I can't think of a song on it that isn't perfect. It is GOLDEN. Its called Re-Arrange Us and its available on iTunes. Buy it now. 


No comments: