Thursday, June 19, 2008

Discount Meals Are Warm.


Something Nora just wrote for me. Over instant messaging.
But I had to.. "journal" it. Really, I had to.
THE POWER OF WORDS COMPELS YOU.
okay, surry.

It doesn't have a title, so I just drew that picture you see there.

Here is what it says:

Carolyn, or Evelyn.
Or even Gwendolyn. Wait!
Jocelyn, Katelyn, Marilyn, and Lewellyn.
(Had to ask Google for the spellin')
Where have you been?
Oh, dont tell me.
BERLIN!
Course, with your violin, of course.
And then.
This is when we begin to look within.
I'm not seeking a trash bin or a bowling pin.
Or a potato skin rolling on your shin.

Brooklyn. 
Did I reply?
Swim your seas but don't forget me.

Madelyn, Jaquelyn, Roslyn, Huckleberry Finn.
Continue.
Continue to search within.

Let whispers grab hold and laughter let go.
Abandoner.
Entrepreneur.
Sha Sha Shatter, hey.
HEY!
What's the matter?
Mix me up like pancake batter, I'll keep running back as you spin the platter.
But wait...
Do you remember?
You cant fly now.
Please.

Please hold on to your feather.

Wagner.
Did you run too fast?
In contrast, this is incredibly unsurpassed.
And it's our last.
Last chance to open it up.
Steady your painted cup.
And dive.

Everything you want is coming alive.

No comments: