Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Was Made For You.


I was. I know it, probably now more than when you were around.

I told stories about you last night and remembered how great of a person you were then.
I'm pretty sure we would be perfect together if it weren't for your complete lack of respect for women (when you're done using them.)

It makes me sad how all those millions of reasons why I love you are now only reasons why I LOVED you and seem more like a checklist of things to never be again. Maybe that's it. Maybe I should have never given it to you.

Maybe we could have met later in life and everything would have come to life and felt right. But, now, it can never happen. Thanks to you, really.

On a lighter note....
HahahhahahhahahhahahahahahHAhahHAhahAH.

But really. It is very early on a saturday morning. and I am awake. As I usually am. I have accomplished so much this night that I can hardly remember it all. But now the time has come for me to shower and prepare myself for a lovely day in Palm Desert! Wish Marybeth and I luck, it's supposed to get up to 117 degrees there today.....

No comments: